- More Information
- Label Information
- Customer Reviews
Puritan's Pride Immunity Booster Package
- Vitamin E d-Alpha 400iu
- Vitamin C-500mg
- Zinc 25mg
Vitamin E d-Alpha 400iu 100 softgels
- Antioxidant-rich that helps fight off free radicals
- Supports immune and heart health
- Helps make skin smoother and younger
- 100% natural
Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant that helps fight free radicals. Oxidative stress caused by free radicals may contribute to the premature aging of cells. Vitamin E also supports immune function and helps support cardiovascular health. Vitamin E also plays a role in maintaining healthy blood vessels. Some people, including those on low-fat diets, may not be meeting the recommended daily intake for Vitamin E. Our Vitamin E is 100% natural and comes in a convenient to use softgel.
Vitamin C 500mg + Bioflavanoids 100 caplets
- Potent antioxidant support
- One of the leading vitamins for immune support
- Helps neutralize cell-damaging free radicals in cells
- Great supplement for skin whitening and skin care
- Combined with Citrus Bioflavanoids and Rose Hips which enhances Vitamin C absorption
- A bottle contains 100 caplets each with 500mg of Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Citrus - Bioflavanoids and Rose Hips
Vitamin C is one of the more popular vitamins with tons of health benefits essential for optimal health. Its health benefits include support for the immune system, antioxidant health, skin care and cardiovascular (heart) system.
Zinc Gluconate 25mg
-Assists in proper functioning of the hormone insulin*
-Supports healthy skin and immune health*
-Assists in the formation of DNA, the cell's genetic material*
-Essential for cell division and growth*
Zinc is an antioxidant that provides immune support and plays a role in over 300 enzymes in the body.** It assists in the formation of DNA, the cell's genetic material, and is essential for cell division and growth.**
For adults, you may take Vitamin C-500mg (once daily), Vitamin E 400iu (once daily), and Zinc 25mg (once daily) at the same time.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning any medical procedure or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
- Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Customers also viewed